Imedos DVA3.0 ®
The Dynamic Vessel Analyzer 3.0 is Imedos‘ leading technology for microvascular health.
Traditional well-known retinal imaging techniques offer a reliable system to identify early warning signs of structural damages caused by existing diseases. Focussing on functional imaging, the new DVA 3.0 however provides detailed information on the vascular function and regulation of vessels. Functional changes are usually present long before the actual disease.
- Risk assessment of possible vascular eye diseases (e.g. glaucoma)
- Prediction of estimated progression of the disease
- Monitoring effects of therapy and treatment
- Important insights into the pathomechanism of vascular regulations
- Conclusions on the microcirculation of other organs
Image sequences of the ocular fundus are captured with high-precision optics and electronics and automatically analyzed in real time. As standard protocol, the retinal vessels will be stimulated with Flicker light to identify both the arterial and venous Flicker light Induced Dilation (FID).
Given an intact neurovascular coupling, the FID is an important biomarker to characterise the microvascular endothelial function or dysfunction.